Prasad Joglekar , CPSCM™ Executive Vice President - Supply Chain & External Manufacturing at Jubilant Life Science Limited
Versatile C level Strategic Supply Chain & Procurement professional with 25 years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemicals , Packaging film, Metal & Mining, Cable & other industries with Multinational and high growth organization.
- Successfully handled high value spend & increasing leadership responsibilities in India, Asia and Developed region and lead the multicultural team & worked in matrix environment.
- Seasoned procurement professional with capabilities to negotiate high value Commodity material, Capital equipments, Non IT- IT services, Logistic services etc.
- Saved more than US$75 million till date for various organizations. Handled both Direct & Indirect Material & Services and various operational excellence projects. Have international procurement experience of more than 15 years with vendors spread all across globe. Also handled low cost country sourcing from Asia to developed market for almost 5 years. Handled Toll & Contract manufacturing for almost 10 years with some of the toll manufacturers spread across Malaysia, Thailand, China, Taiwan and India.
- 3 years of International working experience as EXPAT in Eastern Europe. Also handled USA procurement organization remotely for one of organization.
- Experienced cross cultural communicator with well honed presentation and negotiations skills, good understanding of business. A certified Six Sigma Green belt.
- A thought leader who has participated as panelist on various topics in Supply Chain & Strategic Sourcing/ Procurement at various forums.
- Presently handling spend of US$350 million (RM-US$275 million, PM-US$15 million, Logistic- US$40 million, MRO – US$10 million, Capital equipment- US$25million) with 6 direct reports & team size of 105 full time employees. I am having direct line reporting to CEO.